Bar and restaurant
The Bar and Restaurant offers lunches and dinners for groups – reservation is recommended – with great hospitality, the degustation of various typical dishes from Valtellina and Tirol, among others:
- polenta taragna (made of buckwheat flour mixed with cornmeal, butter and melted alpine cheese) with ribs, sausages, wurstel, stew and cheese
- platters of local cold cuts, salami, bresaola of Valtellina and speck of Tirol
- pizzoccheri (a first course centered around a special pasta made of buckwheat flour mixed with cabbage, potatoes, butter and melted alpine cheese)
- gulash soup (a soup or stew of meat, noodles and vegetables, especially potatoes, seasoned with paprika and other spices)
- various soups
- fresh sandwiches with wurstel and sauerkraut, sausages, bresaola and speck
When the weather is nice, guests can eat their meal outdoors on the panoramic terrace located in the south-east part of the mountain hut; where in addition to all-natural foods, you can enjoy the pure air of high altitude and a unique panorama of its kind.
The restaurant is open all day long.